Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gotta love mobility

So I'm downstairs using the restroom. The door is open in case Oz wants to come see me. I hear him crawling around and playing. He's at the fridge playing with the farm animal musical thing we got him. So all is well and I continue doing my personal business.

I get out of the restroom and see that Oz has pulled himself up to a standing position over the dog's feeding station. One hand is stablizing himself, while the other? He's playing in the dog's water dish. He smiled at me so proud and started to laugh as he splashed water onto the wall. I had to bite my lip to keep from smiling and laughing while telling him "NO" and finding something else for him to do.

3 comments:

Kbear and Jman said...

Nothing is safe now............ just wait till you find him on top of the frig!

Bette said...

...or eating the dog food....

Aaron said...

...or eating the dog food....

Copy that. The dog has gone unfed several nights because Cole won't stay out of the dishes. He's 13 months now. We've been chasing him away from the dog food since 6 months! There's no end in sight, either.

We also have that same toy on the fridge, I think.