Monday, October 08, 2007

Secondary observation

There's something I don't get about that baby-dar I spoke of last. In addition to waking for anything noise Oz makes beyond a sigh or laugh, I seem to hover in a state of wake from about 0400. Why I don't know, crap he wakes me if he sneezes to loud so why does my body also keep me partially awake during that time period that he could wake?

I've been slightly awake since 0400 this morning like just about every morning but Oz didn't stir until 0530. He wanted a new diaper, some nosh and went back to sleep. I on the other hand still maintained that state of partial wake until I finally got up at 0830.

I could be resting, I will hear him I need to just relax more I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It took me a few months to learn how to relax at night. Don't worry it will come!