Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dear Son

Mommy loves that you are developing and learning new things like grabbing, shoving and pulling your bottle around. She even told daddy about how you are getting so big and doing bigboy things, but please not at 4 am. Mommy snuggled & rocked you at 3 am when you were having your weird dreams that made you thrash about like being in a mosh pit at a BlackFlag concert (you never even opened your eyes) and happily got back up with you at 4 am when you were hungry. But just like you son, Mommy needs her sleep or she's a cranky, pooh-pooh mommy.

Love, hugs & snuggles,

Mommy

(He went to sleep at 1930 last night and I was up at 3am, 4am, back to sleep at 5am and up at 7am for the morning. I'm dragging hard this morning.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That crazy kid! I just love my nephew! He ROCKS!

Kbear and Jman said...

My guess......growth spurt or on the cusp of learning something new. Messes up their sleep EVERY time. Just wait till he starts teething. :)

Rachel said...

This is off-topic, but how is your dog doing with Oz? Has it been an easy transition? Did you do anything special to prepare her? I have a friend who is due soon and I told her I would ask you.

BTW, I think I'm responsible for one of the rude anonymous posters you encountered. Sorry! I told a group my infertility support group about your blog. I just don't know who it is or I would call them on it. No one deserves that and I think you're doing a great job! Hope the sleeping thing works out soon.