Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Greenwich Oz Time

I've been so consumed with fixing the boy or making sure at least he's not suffering, but I'm sure after all this poop talk should he ever read my blog he'd need therapy! So a little levity.....

I am anal retentive but I don't hyper schedule feedings for Oz. He pretty much eats about every 3 hours on his own without me making any crazy demands. During the day he's pretty flexible, he'll want to be fed anywhere between 2 1/2-4 hours after the prior feeding.

But at night you could set a Timex by him. No matter when his last feeding is (2100, 2130, 2200) he promptly wakes at 0100. He promptly wakes again at 0500. All throughout the day he really is flexible but these two night feedings he is spot on every frickin' time. Not sure why either, but he is.

So if you need to know what time it is in the middle of the night listen for Oz and he'll let you know when its 0100 or 0500 - you can set your watch by it!

No comments: