Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Aswan Shopping....In Colour!

If you remember I promised to post some of my Egypt photos once they got here.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was one of my most favourite photos. I loved the bright blue of the indigo that stuck out like a sore thumb amongst the other spices. This is what the small streets of the shopping district of Aswan looked like at night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's what I was talking about when I said that the line of goods went up to the rafters. They had their wares every where from top to bottom, here and there...just every where.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This was the entrance to the Aswan shopping area. They were having elections for local officials at the time, so the banners were slogans for different candidates.

No comments: