Thursday, September 15, 2005

Indisposed at the moment

I haven't had time to do much blogging this week. I guess that worked out well since I don't have all that much to say. I've been in a class for work learning the ins and outs of what will happen when parts of the military in Europe move back to the states. It was such a fun class I should do it again! (Not really but I was being polite)

My only irk this week I think is not really an irk as it is funny. It took me like two seconds to decide whether to be irked or laugh at watching someone attempt to turn and run from me like a gazelle runs from a sleeping lion. I have really good peripheral vision, so I saw it all - the look of fear/being startled when they saw me, the quick search for a way out and the complete ‘about face’ to scurry off in the other direction before they figured I would notice them. I had to chuckle, glad to know I have such a presence that I am worth that much effort to avoid. My only lasting thought is – get over it and get over yourself.

Ah, looking at my counter this morning the 180 day mark is almost upon us! That would have to be the best thought of the morning. It’s half over and not much longer before R&R. I am so excited to know this is going by so fast.

Show some love to your neighbor and have a great weekend!

No comments: