Sunday, February 27, 2011

Typical right?

I love my boy I do so don't get me wrong when I say this, but the boy drives me nuts. I ask him 3-4 times if he wants something to eat. After getting answers of no each time, I make my food and sit down. Just as my butt brushes the chair he asks for breakfast and is insistent that it must happen right then and there. Besides that if I didn't go and make it, he'd hover over my food until I fed him most of it.

I KNOW I had to have done this to my Mom a million times as a kid. Well at least until I was about 7 or 8 and she could direct me to the cupboards and make myself a bowl of cereal. Of course at 3 it's a bit much to try and make him do that. I could just see the milk ending up in a flood on the floor or worse yet the family room where he attempted to make it so he wouldn't miss out on something.

I guess this is one thing that I'll just have to wait a few years longer for or I could just have him start doing curls with milk jugs.

No comments: