Friday, February 25, 2011

Stupid Storm

We are prepping the house for renters so we can move on to the new locale. Unfortunately last night me and the boy spent 30 minutes or so bunkered down in the coat closet playing with the maglite and watching the weather page on my phone.

I grabbed the garbage can after the all clear last night and noticed another shutter had been torn off the house. We already lost one on an earlier storm but I had bought the replacements so I only needed someone with drills and bits that I don't own to come and install them. Well crap in the daylight wouldn't you know it, the upstairs shutters and windows are smaller than the ground floor. Frickin' A! So you know this means I'm stuck hanging out the window this weekend to measure those shutters and then special order them.

Stupid 70mph winds!

No comments: