Thursday, July 19, 2007

BUGGAR!

Yes, you guessed it folkd the version failed today. Even with two people pushing, prodding and tugging on the little man he refused to remove his head from under the right side of my rib cage. They tried for 30 minutes to no avail.

So next step is another version attempt next Friday under epidural. If it still doesn't work then they will just give Oz his birthday that day via c-section.

I'm tired, I'm grumpy, I finally got to eat after 21 hours of not being able to and am watching my crappy soap opera before going to bed. *SIGH* I just wish this boy wasn't so frickin' IRISH!

3 comments:

Bette said...

My, what a determined one you've got there! That will serve him well later in life, but for now...I'm sorry.

MQ said...

AWWW, girl I'm sorry to hear he hasn't turned....keep our fingers crossed :)

Gail A. said...

I had 5 babies HH6 the first 4 were fine the last one decided she was gonna show us her cute little tush. So I feel your pain. I hope you straighten him out. When is the c-section scheduled for? Good luck.