Saturday, September 16, 2006

Gotta love those tankers! (aka stick it to Cindy)

Okay I found this little tid-bit about pledging to do a one day fast in support of not supporting Cindy "moonbat" Sheehan. Since I can't stand the woman I am all for the fast. Since I am trying to get pregnant, fasting for me is not a good idea just in case. Its a rolling fast where if possible each person only fasts for one day. If you can support or just show support via comments please do so.

Click the pic and see what this Tanker is trying to do:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
H/T: DevilDog

1 comment:

MasterGunner said...

Thanks for the link!

Hopefully this HTML works...

Rolling Victory Fast
Sign Up For A Day: Here or send an email to TankerBrothersReconATgmail.com
Updated Duty Roster: Here
Pick Up Your RVF Tee Shirts (Limited Edition, Only 50 printed, Only $10 each): HERE (All proceeds go to help support Soldiers Angels)