Sunday, March 05, 2006

Protest Update

Well folks like I said last week, I am trying to finish up some work that I owe my prof. before he kicks me out of class. I am almost caught up and thanks to the small blizzard we had this weekend there wasn't a whole lot for me to do BUT my work.

Cindy (aka Moonbat) is still coming to Landstuhl but with a few changes. Apparently she no longer is attempting to enter Landstuhl with her flowers and food. There has been such an uproar of the military community and the German supporters that they are supposedly not going to make a large noisy protest outside the hospital either.

The counter protest has been set up outside of the Air Base. You can go here to see the time to show and what not to bring. If you can attend great! If not then donate to Soldiers Angels.

Here are few good reads about Cindy and her, well her idiot self.
Soldiers Angels

Andi's World on Cindy's supposed change heart

SMASH attending a local speech Cindy made at a law school and another Gold Star Mother catching her up in a bunch of partial truths.

It's back to work for me.

No comments: