Friday, October 07, 2005

Another side of Moonbat..I mean Cindy

Man I hadn't seen this cartoon before. It really struck me in a way of not only being funny but also as I continue to read about her antics, her little media circus I just see more and more truth in the cartoon. This has gone past the grieving mother to borderline repulsive for me.

The one thing I see and maybe others don't or I am just seeing because I want to but if you look at the shadow of the director notice who his shape is like? Yep, it's the perfect shape of Micheal Moore.

3 comments:

Chris said...

I think she's a little repulsive too.

When she was arrested in DC, and while she was being carried off and put in the patty wagon with that huge smile on her face, kinda reminded me of the Manson girls and how after their trial they would walk out of the courtroom with that stupid grin on their faces.

Anonymous said...

I think this whole ordeal is terribly repulsive. I wonder what her poor son must be thinking, looking down on her. I want to slug her for saying ours isn't a country worth dying for. That cartoon gave me a good laugh...

Katy said...

LMAO!!!!!