Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Rugs a plenty

My spouse finally got the chance to send me the photos of the rugs at the bazaar. We are going to have to save up to get one or two, but I think I can send him back with the money after R&R.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Below I had to point out that Mr. Man here is missing his wedding ring. I shot him a "neener-neener" note teasing him about it. At least you see he is the discrminating shopper by checking out the back of the rugs!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com



ETA - This was a new process for me, I haven't uploaded photos before.

9 comments:

Chris said...

Is that a tan line from the ring or his knuckle?

Household6 said...

Hey MJ I believe that is probably the ring actually. Oh I was told in an email that my neener-neener was in error. He says its just a bad picture. I gave the poor man a heartattack. I just figured he took it off so not to lose it due to weight loss.

Poor man!
Household6

Anonymous said...

The rugs are worth it: Hubby picked up two and his boss and another officer each picked up one for $725 each (You get a discount if you but a bunch at once). One of the wives got theirs appraised and got quoted twice what they paid for them.
I got one that I loved the pattern on way too much to sell, but I'm thinking about it for the other one. It's fairly old school and I'm not such a traditional person.

Chris said...

aaawww....poor guy. That's kinda funny :) Sorry I'm laughing.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have trained him to look at the back of the rugs. You are too much! On a random note...I want chicken cordon blue! lol

Katy said...

OOH...I love the rugs.

Household6 said...

Cole,
Dear its going to be a while before I can make you some more. Somehow I don't think the cheese would travel well from here to there. :-(

HH6

airforcewife said...

We got rugs, too! Love them. LOVE them.

While my hubby was in Iraq, he had to switch his wedding ring to his other finger to fit in while he was talking to Iraqis.

In his case, anyway.

Household6 said...

Woohoo! I was commented by the infamous Blackfive. That's kinda cool for a small town blogger like me.

Tee hee hee!
HH6