Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Feeling a little snarky

There is no love lost when it comes to my feeling towards the FRG and the rear detachment. Continuously I see a breakdown in communication and no matter how many times I mention that there's a problem no one is seeing it (That's my main beef). The FRG leader isn't doing a bad job per se, but I have noticed that it seems like the rear D kind of pushes their desires on her. I don't like that much and I don't think she will fight hard because she works full time, has a 4 year old and is a spouse of an enlisted service member. Now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with being enlisted or being an officer. Personally I think a co-leadership with one person from each side of the ranks works the best - that way no one feels intimidated. Unfortunately, I think she may and that's why she doesn't say "no" soon or loud enough. I am just crass and a real pain in the arse who says what she wants, when she wants (fear of rank has never been a problem).

Anyways, I am ruminating over how to respond to an email I received asking for my physical address. There is a social roster already that has it, the S1 (personnel folks) have it, and well frankly in an emergency it's also on the DD93. So why should I give it for like the twentieth time? I know that sounds so snarky but they are making the key caller jump through hoops in order get information that they already have if they weren't so lazy.

So lets take a vote (mine counts for about 6 votes here), do I give it or do I tell them the S1 has it already at least 10 times over? *SNARK*

3 comments:

CaliValleyGirl said...

Lol...btw, I was wondering...what does Household6 mean? I am sure this must have some military meaning, and I am not clued in enough to recognizing it...

Katy said...

I vote for Snarky!!!!!!!

Household6 said...

CVG HH6 is a sorta joke or a term of endearment.

Usually the commander has 6 in his/her call sign. Since I am "in charge of the house" I have been referred to quite often as the HH6.

Its cute and it could be a worse title...

Thanks Katy! I decided not to respond, they can find it at the S1.

HH6