Monday, January 26, 2009

BTW....

The second semester of 3 started today. I'm trying to still balance, school, work, single parenthood and spending quality time with Oz. So goofy things like blogging and cleaning the house (I hired someone) had to go. I WILL be done in August and should have time to get back to regular blogging. The husband will still be gone but I won't have 5 chapters to read in a night.

I'm still updating my links. I'm going through them as some of them went private and some of them are no longer vaild or posting. I will end up putting a note up here listing the private ones and ask for an invite.

I really, really don't want to do school anymore but I can't drop out and waste the money. Anyone want to take a 12 week class that covers Project mgmt, Operations Mgmt and IS Mgmt? Please? I need a B though, seriously anyone??

No comments: