Thursday, March 22, 2007

Troll House Cookies

I have been spending most of my time on a mil spouse board that I have been a member for for two years now. I enjoy most of the ladies and gents on there and well have been feeling a little blog-lack-luster.

I serve as a mod but lately, I am really wondering what's the point? There are a few people who just seem to antagonize others on the board on purpose but the theme of the comments I get in return when I speak my mind is "shut up and colour." One member is particularly concerning for me. I think a troll is a foot. Not like a spy troll but a blogger troll, one who gives little information about themselves, but bashes and bashes Americans, gives up pro-jihadist websites as examples and basically their only purpose is to stir the pot. This is a support board, but how supportive are Anti-American sentiment? It makes me wonder why the member is there if the member hates Americans so much?

Anyways, so I am about to crawl back under my rock and let the furies fly. I have a bad feeling about it, my spidey sense is tingling that it will get much worse before it gets better...

But duck and cover does come to mind.

No comments: