Saturday, September 02, 2006

Whatyacha reading?

I thought I'd play along with Nicole's meme:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your Blog (Please include the book and author) along with these instructions.
5. Don’t you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag five people.

Proven Guilty (A novel of the Dresdon Files) by Jim Butcher -
"I never counted on starring in my own personal zombie movie."
"Don't kid yourself," I said. Mister flew across the room and pitched all thirty pounds of himself into a friendly shoulder block against my legs.

I get yelled at for tagging people so play if you'd like and let a note letting us know.

No comments: