Saturday, July 02, 2005

Tummy Troubles

Yes, just like the title reads I am having "issues" this weekend. In fact I had to leave the Altstadt fest because I was doubled over in pain. The poor boy's of Miss A had to walk me to the car. Here I am this little badger (I bet there's another B word they were thinking), growling everytime they asked if I needed help. When they stopped to talk to someone I kept going. I knew that if I stopped they would be carrying my behind to the car.

It's mellowed some but there's still a problem. Looks like I get to make a doc appointment on Tuesday. Now that's fun especially after a four day weekened!

1 comment:

CaliValleyGirl said...

Oh, you poor thing. I know how bad it is to be home alone and sick. Makes you feel even more miserable. Hope things have gotten better since!