Friday, March 03, 2006

Feeling like the White Rabbit

Blogging will be light the next week or so. I am behind on some class work and my Prof has sent me the nice reminder that I am slacking hardcore. I also sat last night in bed staring at the ceiling planning my weekend of all the crap I need to get done and on what days in order to finish things up before the man gets home.

I have to say its a little sad that I had to schedule in going to a little girl's birthday party. I should just be able to go, not make it an appointment to attend. I am just so afraid that if I don't I will get caught up in running errands and miss it. It would break her heart if I don't go roller skating with her but that is just a sad state when I had to plan for it.

I also have several updates on the counter protest of Sheehan here in Germany but because it requires me to go around linking and pasting I just don't have time at the moment. It's important stuff though so it will get on here soon, I promise!!

Play nice and don't run with scissors!

No comments: